Are you an Italian/German language graduate, Italian/German Major or do you simply speak Italian or German, then apply now!
Camp Directors experience a summer of different cultures whilst working in a fun summer camp environment. They stay with host families and travel to new camps every two weeks with the tutors.
The main responsibilities of a camp director are:
- To be organized
- Keeping the camp running smoothly
- Checking payments and attendance
- Maintain a friendly and calm workplace
- Buying supplies
- Communicating with parents and the school
Camp Directors must be:
- able to speak either Italian
or German at a reasonable level
- over 18
We are accepting applications from October through to the deadline, so send in your application any time!
Complete the application form and
send to us with all the other documents
listed at the bottom of the form.